Thursday, August 15, 2013

In Lieu of Sanity...

Who needs to be sane anyway right? Sanity was such a dull experience, especially when compared to what I get to see now!
I mean, while I was sane I trudged to work every day, sat at the same desk, did the same boring repetitive tasks... It was misery! Now I've thrown all of that out the window, I do what I want! When I want! And I TAKE what I want! And no one wants to stop me, because you see, they're all still bound in the chains of sanity, and I'm free.
And that terrifies them...

You see, in lieu of sanity... I have power. Power to act how I would act, and no one can stop me; because if someone wanted to stop me, they would first have to free themselves of their chains of sanity. And once they did that... oh, well once they did that they wouldn't want to stop me anymore! Ohoh no... no they would join me, or perhaps try to outdo me! You see... insanity is... intoxicating.

Far better than any drug, more sensual than any lover... madness is consuming, and yet for all that it takes away, it gives back more!

Oh yes, I gave up my sanity long ago, but in return... I have become mighty indeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment