Friday, August 16, 2013

Revised Posting Schedule

In the interest of actually making myself post regularly I'm going to set myself out a posting schedule. New posts will go up Tuesday and Thursday afternoon, with occasional informative posts such as this one in between. Tuesday's posts will be story snippets or continuations on one of my ongoing tales. For now I'm going to do my best to stick with Hethir's tale, and take it as far as I can.
Thursday's post will be about a world, a character, religion, or a magic system, depending on the week. The two posts for next week I already know. Hethir's story will continue on Tuesday with further revelations of the relationship between him and the lovely Valeras, and figuring out precisely how much trouble they've gotten themselves into.
Thursday I will begin a series detailing the setting of Hethir's story, which I will hopefully be running a game through at some point as well.
I'm hoping to attract enough readers that a few of them might even go so far as to comment or ask questions, but we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment